Faculty Activity Reporting
Improve the collection and reporting of faculty credentials and activity data with a system that has it all.
- Simple setup, data collection and reporting
- Flexible to meet your needs--even as your needs change
- Accessible results at your fingertips: CVs, accreditation reports and ad hoc reports
Save Time Collecting
- Manage data in one location to eliminate redundancy
- Upload journal citations from reference management software (e.g., Zotero) and bibliographic databases (e.g., EBSCO)
- Benefit from having courses taught data and other information downloaded from campus systems (Banner, Datatel, etc.)
Save Time Responding
- Input credentials and activities once to support the data needs of administrators, accrediting bodies, and other stakeholders
- Share CVs, performance data, and supporting documents for annual reviews, promotion / tenure decisions, etc.
- Support grant applications with documented accomplishments (e.g., CVs and NIH and NSF biosketches)
- Access metrics of individual performance as a basis for reflection and improvement